Monday, June 14, 2010

Earning Bragging Rights

By conquering my fear of heights and with a certificate to boot, i just earned a bragging right when i completed the Sky Walk X at the Macau Tower.  This landmark tower was featured as a road block in my favorite The Amazing Race.

At 233 meters high, Macau Tower's Sky Walk X is the highest in the world.  It was fun but scary at the same time.  You can actually feel the wind trying to push you out of  balance. I was with enrique (my boss' nephew and some Japanese tourists).  The Japanese were oh so brave while i was trying to act my best not to show a hint of fear.  After we completed the 360 degrees tour, i can still feel the chill down my spine.

The Sky Walk X experience costs MOP/HK$588 or roughly P4,100.00 which includes a certificate, a cd containing your photos and a t-shirt.  The price does not include the entrance fee to the tower which is  MOP/HK$80 or PhP500++.


If you are far more adventurous, you can try the other adventure package like Bungy, Mast Climb, Sky Jump or the Tandem Sky Jump.  Go visit their web for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment