Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Fire Eaters!


From my hotel, Fort Canning Lodge, i headed to my next destination - The famous Singapore Night Safari. I was not able to take some shots during the tour because we were not allowed to use our camera flash. For an amateur photographer like me, it's pointless to take pictures of these nocturnal animals because we were in a constantly moving vehicle and the absence of proper lighting. But the experience of seeing these animals closely and in their almost natural habitat is worth all the trouble.

Anyway, after the 30 minutes or so safari tour, we were treated with a spectacular performance by the Safari's resident Fire Eaters. In between dancing and squeezing myself to a jam packed audience, i was able to capture some good shots.









No comments:

Post a Comment