Friday, April 30, 2010

Labor Day Weekend and a Loony

It's Labor Day weekend.  GMA declared Monday (May 3) a holiday, so that's 3 straight days of pure bliss. Hehehe!  But naaah.  I have to work today.  My boss asked me to do some research on alternative power sources like wind turbines and solar energy.  I have very little knowledge about these things so i will definitely rely on my ever dependable source of information - the internet.  Our plant's (a small boutique facility - as described by my boss) monthly electric bill zoomed and were now paying P130K!  It used be 80-90K monthly.


On a different note, I slept late texting and calling people.  For a week now, my team leader has been receiving threats from a loony who got jealous of him.  He thought my team leader and his gf (who is my staff also) are having an affair.  The girl denied that the  loony is his bf but i discovered otherwise.

Sa lahat, ayoko guluhin ang isip ko about some things that does not concern my job. But my team leader is worried.  Because this loony has started to threaten his family as well.  Told him not to be worried because people who threatens are usually the ones who do nothing.

Then i found out that the loony is our contractors nephew! I immediately called my contractor and asked him to take care of the situation.  I also called loony (got his number from my team leader) several times but he dropped the calls. I sent him a text message though and i said:

"You stupid moron, i know who you are and if you will continue harassing my staff, i have some friends who can literally shove your ass to the gutter!" tapang 'noh. hehehe!



No. i didn't text him that.  Instead i said:

"This is from the office of Sr. Insp.  Alex Roberto of *blah-blah* police station. We received a complaint that you are harassing and threatening Mr. *blah-blah* and his family.  Please be advised that your continuous threats are being monitored and that offense of this nature are punishable by law - Republic Act 9262.  If you will continue this threats against Mr. *blah-blah* and his family, we will take necessary actions to prevent you from committing the crime against Mr. *blah-blah*. Consider this message our final warning.

Hahaha!  I don't know any Sr. Insp. Alex Roberto but so far, my staff have not received any threat from this loony. I just hope this will work.  If not, i need to find a Sr. Insp. Alex Roberto.  Hahaha!  And the Republic Act 9262? i read or heard it somewhere. I'm sure this loony is so stupid that he will not research.  I hope. Hahaha!

Anyway, now i really need to research about about alternative power sources.  Or else, Meralco will just drain us out.  Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment